Joe Truglio, one of Halstead Property, LLC's most senior brokers, has been selling real estate for over 30 years at Halstead Property where he has consistently ranked in the top 10% of all agents.
Joe's clients benefit from his years of experience, extensive depth of knowledge and exceptional service. An expert in his field and a skilled negotiator, Joe is particularly known as a strategic trouble shooter, creative problem solver, and as "authentic".
- Over $300 million of Manhattan Real Estate Sales-Hundreds of transactions
- Member of Halstead's "Producers Council" (top 20% of all Halstead Property brokers), "Private Brokerage Council" (sales of properties over $1 million) and "Diamond Club" (sale of properties over $10 million)
- Townhouse Specialist having sold more townhouses in his career than any other agent in the West Side Office , including single and multifamily houses having rent stabilized, rent controlled and decontrolled units
- Expert advisor for 1031 tax free exchange transactions having utilized them personally and brokered both the sale and buy sides.
- Specialist in evaluation and sale of Sponsor "Unsold Shares."
- Broker Specialist for the Park Belvedere Condominium (79th Street/ Columbus Avenue) where he has been involved in over 150 transactions since the building opened in 1984
- Adviser to rental tenants association during a successful 1600+ unit conversion of Park West Village Condominium (Central Park West/97th St)
- Founder and Co-Director of Halstead Property's Foreclosure Department (1989-1994) where he represented over 25 lending institutions and sold over 300 properties throughout the city
- Former condo board member and current adviser to the condominium board of 200 West 109th Street, a formerly financially troubled condominium, that experienced a successful turnaround (1989- 2005) while he was their advisor.
- Owner/manager of Manhattan properties; including townhouses, brownstones, investment apartments and mixed use properties. This includes experience with rent stabilization and all aspects of property management and construction.
"In my long career, I have pretty much seen it all and one of the most important things I've learned is to be genuine. I am proud to be described as authentic."
Halstead Property, LLC